La Rochelle Business School (LRBS), France founded in 1988, is among the best fast-growing business school in France, leading through innovative learning techniques and addressing the challenges of globalization. One of the prestigious business school in France, AACSB accredited La Rochelle Business School has been ranked amongst the Top 20 Business Schools in the country. In an increasingly complex world with strong values, our primary aim is to ensure that tomorrow’s managers are human and humanistic, responsible and accountable.
LRBS has partnered with Universal Business School to bring its high quality globally recognized Triple Continent BBA + MBA Degree program delivered in India for the first 2 years, followed by 2 years in France and the final year of study in France, USA or Canada. This is a first of a kind program with you getting an opportunity to study in ASIA, Europe and North America.
WHY LA ROCHELLE BUSINESS SCHOOL BBA+MBA DEGREE @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
- Sales Management
- Luxury Marketing
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship & New Business Models
PARTNER UNIVERSITIES TO COMPLETE FINAL YEAR OF STUDY
USA and Canadian partner Universities where you can pursue your MBA Degree
AACSB Accredited Universities in USA
- CSUSB – California State University – San Bernardino
- Delaware State University (Disney) – Dover
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Lutgert College of Business
- Frostburg State University – Frostburg
- Howard University – Washington DC
- Iona College – New Rochelle Iowa State University – Ames
- Loyola College – Baltimore
- New Mexico State University (NMSU)
- Northern Arizona University – Flagstaff
- Pittsburg State University – Pittsburg
- Shippensburg University – Shippensburg
- Stephen F. Austin State University – Nacogdoches
- University of Central Oklahoma – Edmond
- University of New Mexico – Albuquerque
- University of West Georgia
- Valparaiso University – Valparaiso
- Centennial College Toronto – Toronto
- University of Lethbridge – Faculty of Management
- University of Manitoba – Winnipeg (AACSB)
- University of Prince Edward Island – Charlottetown
Click here to know more information about the above Universities. – CLICK HERE
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Become a Global Striver who can pick global opportunities on offer
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
- Come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Develop a personal value proposition which will directly impact and add value to future employers
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.2000/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See the list below) or email them to email@example.com,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: UBSAT Test
STEP 4: One round of interview
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
NOTE: For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition & Acceptance of Triple Continent BBA Degree From LRBS, France by Universal Business School, Mumbai.
|Courses||Duration||Tuition Fees||Student Accommodation Fees
Food Expenses (4 Meals / Day)
|TRIPLE CONTINENT BBA DEGREE FROM LRBS, FRANCE
+ MBA DEGREE FROM AACSB ACCREDITED
FRENCH / AMERICAN / CANADIAN INSTITUTION
|2 years (UBS) +
2 years (LRBS) +
1 year (France /USA / Canada)
[ 5 Years ]
|Rs. 5.28 Lacs Per Year ( UBS 2 Year ) +
EUR 10450* per year (LRBS 2 years ) +
USD 20k -35K* (USA/Canada 1 Year )
|Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Includes: Electricity, Water, WiFi,
Housekeeping, Soft Furnishing,
Laundry, Gym, & Sports Facilities)
|TRIPLE CONTINENT BBA DEGREE FROM LRBS, FRANCE
+ MBA DEGREE FROM AACSB ACCREDITED
FRENCH / AMERICAN / CANADIAN INSTITUTION (5 years)
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Additional Hostel Facilities
1) Non Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 138000/-
2) DOM Sharing Rs 118000/-
3) Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 178000/-
4) Ac Rooms Single Sharing Rs 234000/-
|A/C Rooms with Single and Dual sharing options, which includes ensuite washroom,
common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette, students accommodation,
House keeping, Soft Furnishing,WiFi,Gym and extensive Sports Facilities.
|Laundry Facility by LaundraMINT||June 01, 2019||Rs.5,000/-|
|Students are provided a Laundry facility on campus provided by a LaundroMINT
(Modern well equipped with state of the art machines providing quick, hygienic and
professional laundry service with global standards) which will entitle them
to 20 loads / year (Each load of 5 kg.) for a cost of Rs.5,000/- p.a.
|Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Veg, Non veg and Jain Food)
Note: Jain Food cooked in separate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|CSR Fund Deposit (Non Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.
The refundable amount will be 25,000 and rest 5000 is for CSR fund.Refund Policy :
1. Application Fee – INR 2000/ – Non refundable / Non transferable
2. First Installment Fee – INR 1,00,000/- Non refundable / Non transferable
3. Tuition Fee
- If a student cancels BEFORE the commencement of the degree program the fee paid towards tuition (installments) will be refunded. However NO REFUND is applicable for the First Installment fee.
- The first installment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply.
- If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first installment fees.
- If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the program, any advanced installment paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship/Fee Waiver/Recommendation
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic & non-academic documents
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct, there will be no refund of any amount under any circumstance.
- The above refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
5. Student Housing Policy
- If you are given a Conditional Offer / Provisional Admission and you are unable to meet the Criteria after joining the program, then your admission will be terminated and there will be no Refund of the Tuition Fee
- If you are given a Conditional Offer / Provisional Admission and you are unable to meet the Criteria before joining the program, then you will be eligible for 50% of the amount paid to Universal Business School.
- If you commence the program and for whatever reason you decide to leave the campus, then your admission will be terminated and there will be no Refund on the Tuition Fees
Unable to Meet the Criteria (Conditions not Met)
- Non completion of Academic requirements or meeting minimum %age / grade points required by International University
- Failure in a particular subject
- Inability to clear the minimum criteria of IELTS / GETS as specified by the International University