The programme aims to provide a high quality and professionally relevant undergraduate programme, developing in students a critical appreciation of the role managers undertake in the modern business world. Graduates will be equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge for a multi-disciplinary approach to diverse business, information communication technology and management problems. On completion of a degree covered by the subject benchmark statement, a student should have the following subject specific knowledge and understanding, cognitive skills, practical and professional and transferable skills:
This is done by following the UK Quality Assurance Agency guidelines in giving students a ‘strong practical and professional orientation’ differentiating it from other Indian BBA programs.
WHY CARDIFF MET BBA DEGREE @ UBS?
These methods ensure student’s ability to grasp complex concepts, put them in practice, develop learning agility and ensure the business fundamentals are engrained in them.
STUDENT VALUE PROPOSITION
Students become future ready in the VUCA world and are able to:
- Develop confidence to face any challenges
- Become adaptable and agile
- Use the right analytical tools
- Explore new approaches to critical thinking and independent analysis.
- Facilitate quick decision making
- Ask the right questions in a live environment
CORPORATE VALUE CREATION AND EMPLOYABILITY
Application Fees: Application Form will be processed on receiving Rs.2000/- (USD 30)
STEP 2: Attach Required Documents (See list below) or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org,in
Any document not available can be emailer later.
STEP 3: UBSAT Test
STEP 4: One round of interview
STEP 5: Selected Candidates will get a Provisional Offer Letter (Unconditional or Conditional)
NOTE: For any queries email email@example.com
Recognition & Acceptance of IB Diploma for BBA and BBA + MBA Integrated Course from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK by Universal Business School, Mumbai.
Universal Business School, Mumbai (UBS) values the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and its engaging and challenging curriculum, which encourages critical thinking, intercultural understanding and respect. We welcome applications from IB students.
Admission to UBS is competitive, is based on performance across multiple criteria including accepting the IB Diploma Programme results. IB candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a total score of 30 or better and proficiency in English communication to apply for the 3 year Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Business Management as well as the Integrated BBA + MBA program from Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
IB students applying to UBS will be accepted on the basis of their predicted grades. The schools or students will submit their predicted grades and transcripts with past performance. The procedure is the same for Indian students, foreign students or NRI/PIO candidates.
|Global BBA Degree from Cardiff Met, UK||3 Years||Rs. 4.28 Lacs / year||6th July|
|Global BBA – 2 Years ( UBS )+ 1 Year ( Cardiff ,UK)||3 Years||Rs. 5.28 Lacs / year||26th July|
|Global BBA + AICTE approved MBA Degree from Cardiff Met, UK||4 Years||Rs. 5.28 Lacs / year||6th July|
|Top Up or Lateral Entry Global BBA
Degree / Global BBA + MBA Degree from Cardiff Met , UK
|1 Year (UBS) /
2 Years ( UBS
|Rs. 4.28 Lacs ( UBS 1 Year) /
Rs.13.48 Lacs (UBS 2 Years)
|Tripple Continent BBA + MBA Degree
from La Rochelle B-School, France
|2 Years (UBS) +
2 Years (France) + 1 Year
|Rs. 5.28 Lacs Per Year ( UBS 2 Year ) +
EUR 10450* per year (LRBS 2 years ) +
USD 20k -35K* (USA/Canada 1 Year )
|Boarding & Lodging|
(Single Sharing) : Rs. 2,34,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
(Dual Sharing) : Rs. 1,78,000 per year (Inclusive GST)
|Additional Hostel Facilities
1) Non Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 138000/-
2) DOM Sharing Rs 118000/-
3) Ac Rooms Dual Sharing Rs 178000/-
4) Ac Rooms Single Sharing Rs 234000/-
|A/C Rooms with Single and Dual sharing options, which includes ensuite washroom,
common Living & Dining Room with Kitchenette, students accommodation,
House keeping, Soft Furnishing,WiFi,Gym and extensive Sports Facilities.
|Laundry Facility by LaundraMINT||June 01, 2019||Rs.5,000/-|
|Students are provided a Laundry facility on campus provided by a LaundroMINT
(Modern well equipped with state of the art machines providing quick, hygienic and
professional laundry service with global standards) which will entitle them
to 20 loads / year (Each load of 5 kg.) for a cost of Rs.5,000/- p.a.
|Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Veg, Non veg and Jain Food)
Note: Jain Food cooked in separate kitchens.
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|CSR Fund Deposit (Non Refundable)||Rs. 5000/-|
Each Student needs to pay a refundable Security Deposit of Rs. 30,000. This amount will be adjusted against any damage to UBS property or any outstanding dues towards any Fees or any Expenses outstanding. It can also be used for any penalty or fines which the student is levied during his stay at the Campus. Students will be refunded the balance amount at the completion of the course when they are checking out of the Campus after adjusting for any dues accruing to the Institute.
The refundable amount will be 25,000 and rest 5000 is for CSR fund.Refund Policy
1. Application Fee – INR 2,000/ – Non refundable / Non transferable
2. First Installment Fee – INR 1,00,000/- Non refundable / Non transferable
a. Please note that if you are given a Conditional Offer / Provisional Admission and you are unable to meet the criteria after joining the program, then your admission will be terminated and there will be No Refund.
b. Please note that if you are given a Conditional Offer and you are unable to meet the criteria before joining the program, then your admission will be terminated and you will be eligible for 50% of the amount paid to Universal Business School.
Conditions not met:
a) Noncompletion of Academic Requirements or meeting minimum %age required by AICTE / Cardiff Met / University of Economics
b) Failure in a particular subject/s
3. Tuition Fee
- If a student cancels BEFORE the commencement of the degree program the fee paid towards tuition (installments) will be refunded. However NO REFUND is applicable for the First Installment fee.
- The first installment fee can be transferred to one subsequent intake only, if student officially fills-up Postponement form with applicable fee however, new fee structure will apply.
- If the student transfers his registration to the next intake and decides to cancel his registration thereafter, in such cases no refund will be applicable on the first installment fees.
- If a student cancels AFTER the commencement of the program, any advanced installment paid will be non-refundable.
4. Scholarship/Fee Waiver/Recommendation
- If the student wishes to cancel the program in between, fees accrued till the date of cancellation excluding scholarship/fee waiver/recommendation granted must be paid before release of any academic & non-academic documents
- If a student is found to violate the UBS Code of Conduct, there will be no refund of any amount under any circumstance.
- The above refund policy is applicable irrespective of the cause for refund and includes medical emergencies and all other causes.
5. Student Housing Policy
- If you are given a Conditional Offer / Provisional Admission and you are unable to meet the Criteria after joining the program, then your admission will be terminated and there will be no Refund of the Tuition Fee
- If you are given a Conditional Offer / Provisional Admission and you are unable to meet the Criteria before joining the program, then you will be eligible for 50% of the amount paid to Universal Business School.
- If you commence the program and for whatever reason you decide to leave the campus, then your admission will be terminated and there will be no Refund on the Tuition Fees
Unable to Meet the Criteria (Conditions not Met)
- Non completion of Academic requirements or meeting minimum %age / grade points required by International University
- Failure in a particular subject
- Inability to clear the minimum criteria of IELTS / GETS as specified by the International University